Basic study technique

I first went through the lecture with Becker instructors, read the chapter on my own( including the "Homework reading") and did all the questions( including the supplemental one) and that is most important!! Do all the questions, understand the concept-- why your answer is wrong/ why a particular answer choice is right. And its always best to clarify your doubts when you are doing the questions for the very first time. Internet comes really handy when you have no one to ask for help, I referred a lot to http://www.cpanet.com/cpa_forum/default.asp
and IRS website.

If I came across a good question, or a question which would serve as a good example for some concept in the book, I used to note down the question number next to the relevant text in the book, so when I am revising from the book, I can quickly go over the question.